WORKING & TESTED on Windows XP, Windows Se7en.
Connectify Hotspot Pro v3.6.0 Build 24540 FiNaL - FULL
• Incl. Keygen | Released : August 11, 2012
Connectify Hotspot is an easy to use software router for Windows computers that utilizes your PC’s built in Wi-Fi card to wirelessly share any available Internet connection with friends, co-workers, and mobile devices.
Highlights of Connectify Pro Include:
Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks – Connectify Pro now supports sharing Internet from 3G/4G cards in addition to a wide variety of other USB cards and dongles
“Scannify” Service Discovery – Connectify Pro will automatically scan your network for available shared folders or drives, web servers, and other remote services
AutoInternet Selection – When set to “Automatic,” Connectify Pro intelligently chooses which Internet connection to share and makes necessary configuration changes to your hotspot
Fully Customizable SSID – Name your hotspot whatever you want! Connectify Lite requires your hotspot name to start with “Connectify-”
Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista – Ad-Hoc Mode only
Connectify Hotspot Pro v126.96.36.19940 Release Notes:
- Support for Sharing Connectify Dispatch: Connectify Hotspot 3.6 can share Connectify Dispatch’s aggregated Internet connection with clients over Wi-Fi. If Connectify Dispatch is installed, then the “Internet to Share” box will display a “Dispatch” choice which will start Dispatch, if it wasn’t already running, and share that with the clients.
- Windows 8: This release of Connectify Hotspot has been fully tested on Windows 8 (Release Preview).
- Routing Improvements: Under the covers, We reworked how Connectify Hotspot handles packet fragmentation and ICMP messages. These changes make many non-web browser applications (like online games, streaming video, tracert, bittorrent), work much better under Connectify Hotspot
- Improved Error Message: A number of error messages have been improved.
- Recognize More Security Software: Connectify Hotspot’s Troubleshooter now recognizes the latest versions of Computer Associates Internet Security, Outpost Free Security Suite, AVG Internet Security Suite, and points users to support articles on how to properly configure them, in case of technical issues.